solid experience in the Australian job market?
Are you looking for a
We have new marketing internship opportunities for 2-3 days per week.We are looking for a creative and dynamic individual and someone eager to learn and contribute to a fantastic business.You will be mentored by highly academics and experienced professionals, with a great sense of sharing and junior empowering.
You must be organised, be able to work under minimum supervision, including working from home and using remote working tools. Note that because of Covid-19 you may work remotely for part or most of your internship.
Smart Mango specialises in Export Marketing and works with exporters and investors to and from Australia. We are Sydney based with operations in 40+ countries. Our clients come from all over the world, including Europe Brazil, India, Indonesia, Japan, The Netherlands or Canada. Real bridge between our clients and their export targets, we help businesses through their export journey, from prospective marketing and market entry strategy to cultural adaptation, distributor search, sourcing, trade missions and and international marketing. Our expertise help reduce the typical risk, time and cost of growing overseas. Our goal is to open up new markets to products or services while creating value to our clients and their target.
Various marketing activities, including social media, branding, copy writing, planning.
Learn about supply chain and export development
Market research and other marketing channels
What You'll Need To Success
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate(s) will demonstrate the following:
- Graduate or Student in Marketing, Sales or Business degree
- Good level of proficiency and understanding of B2B Marketing, digital and lead generation
- Can demonstrate creative skills including design, photoshop or video
- Understanding of B2B social media and export marketing
- Availability for a minimum of 16 weeks (depending on number of days/week)
- Excellent written, verbal English communication
How to apply
If you think that you have to take to help to grow the business Join the team, we are always looking for new talent. We regularly position employees contractor and intern in export development marketing and business development.
Whilst this is an unpaid placement, this internship comes with a lot of benefits. We also strongly encourage placements for the purpose of a university units.
- Great opportunity to have an experience relevant to your profile
- Full reference on completion and CV support
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- Support for academic purpose
- Coaching for job search
- Work in a multicultural context
You will be involved in