International Account and Business Development Manager
We are recruiting
We’re looking for an International Account and Business Development Manager to join a fast-growing Export Marketing Agency. You’ll be working on inbound projects and on the Business Development.
Smart Mango specialises in Export Marketing and works with exporters and investors to and from Australia. We are Sydney based with operations in 40+ countries. Our clients come from all over the world, including Europe Brazil, India, Indonesia, Japan, The Netherlands or Canada. Real bridge between our clients and their export targets, we help businesses through their export journey, from prospective marketing and market entry strategy to cultural adaptation, distributor search, sourcing, trade missions and and international marketing. Our expertise help reduce the typical risk, time and cost of growing overseas. Our goal is to open up new markets to products or services while creating value to our clients and their target.
What You Will Be Doing
- Conduct clients projects and work closely them to develop and expand their market in Australia
- Prospect new opportunities for our clients and our business. This includes researching, evaluating, liaising and negotiating with key leads
- Develop our partners’ network in Australia and overseas, including with private organisations, public sectors, chambers of commerce and business associations
- Create new sales materials including templates, scripts and collateral
- Attend networking events, trade shows and conferences
- Contribute to organisation of marketing and promotional activities such as webinars, social media and presentations
- Maintain our CRM and industry news database
- Develop strong customer engagement, brand advocacy and loyalty through a collaborative approach
- Work closely with the team by conducting presentations and reports
What You'll Need To Success
- Proven sales history with min 2 years experience in B2B sales.
- Export Marketing or International Business consulting experience is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Australian market, particularly B2B
- Relationship person.
- Confident and proactive in sales process.
- Technical background is a plus, particularly in sectors such as construction, supply chain and industrial.
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service in all client interactions.
- Good knowledge of industry and local market characteristics.
- Ability to approach problem-solving in innovative ways to gain the best solution.
- Strong time management skills, attention to details and ability to prioritise.
- Planning and execution, analysis, communication, problem-solving, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and achievement-oriented.
Degree in business related field
Knowledge of supply chain and export development
Knowledge of supply chain and export development .
French or second language is a plus
What is there for you
- Grow with a unique and fun business environment
- We are an inclusive and multicultural team, we welcome applicants from diverse background and situations, including JobSeekers
- Your days will never be the same, you will be involved in many different and interesting projects
- Position is 4-5 days/weekPossibility to mix working remotely and from office
If you think that you have to take to help to grow the business Join the team, we are always looking for new talent. We regularly position employees contractor and intern in export development marketing and business development.