[two_third valign=”top” animation=”none”] What is International Marketing?
- International marketing is the application of marketing strategies and actions to at least one overseas country
- We would like to consider international marketing to be marketing adapted to the target country (ies) while global marketing on the other hand refers to standardised marketing. International marketing applies to at least one overseas country and is more suitable for PME or new entrants. Global marketing is generally for firms doing business in multiple geographic areas and is more effective for large and very notorious brands.
- Yes, as smart mango we specialise in international marketing but we do marketing audits and strategies for companies with local target
- It will depend on the products and on the marketing you may be targeting. We can help companies market high-added-value products overseas
- We can assist in the negotiation process if we have prior worked with the company in marketing.
- Marketing in general is long term process; when applied to international business it needs patient and generally takes a longer time to see the result especially for new entrants. However, our international marketing strategies are designed to help reduce barriers and accelerate international business development process.